THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

COLORBOX HITS STORES SOON; COME CELEBRATE WITH HUGE DISCOUNT

Freitag, 2. Februar 2018




I’ve got some exciting news about four new quilt patterns I’m making available through my website…

One of my favourite things is being able to share my new creations with the world, so I’m super excited to announce that my new “COLORBOX” collection of fabrics will hit stores very soon!

To celebrate, I’m showcasing the 4 brand-new “COLORBOX” quilt patterns through my website. These patterns are absolutely PERFECT for the new fabrics, and not only that,

for 3 days only you can get a huge saving on any pattern of your choice!





The regular price per pattern would be $11.95 
“Celebrate COLORBOX” Multi-Buy Offer*
Buy any 2 patterns, get a 15% discount (use coupon COLORBOX2)
Buy any 3 patterns, get a 25% discount (use coupon COLORBOX3)
Buy any 4 patterns, get a 35% discount (Best Deal!) (use coupon COLORBOX4) 


*offer expires at Sunday, 4th of February 2018 12pm PDT


.

Keine Kommentare:

.

 
site design by designer blogs