THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Fabric choices for the modern quilter

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011

In my post "color choices for the modern quilter" of last week I presented a color chart developed of shades of orange, grey and graphite. Do you remember? And now see which fabrics I found for my color combination. 

Color choice Fabric choice 
(I can't resist dots. They always add some kind of fun to a quilt).
It's (from left to right)

  1. Wee woodland, Keiki, Moda
  2. Dapple (red), Brandon Mably, Westminster
  3. Lily & Will II, Bunny Hill (Anne Sutton), Moda
  4. Millefiori, Kaffe Fassett, Westminster
  5. Ring Dings, by Holly Holderman for Lake House
  6. Wee woodland, Keiki, Moda
  7. Mixmasters-Dot to Dot by Patrick Lose for Robert Kaufman
  8. lack orange dot (unknown, found at Del Ray Fabric Shop)
  9. Aboriginal Dot, Kaffe Fassett, Westminster
Next week I'll show you a modern quiltpattern out of these fabrics.

By the way: One of my favorite fabric shops with a wide range of up to date prints for modern quilters is "Del Ray Fabrics". Don't miss to check out what they have in stock.

Letzte Woche habe ich eine Farbkombination vorgestellt mit Tönen aus warmem, sonnigem, poppigen Orange, zurückgehalten von einem milderndem Graphitgrau.
Und hier ist nun meine Auswahl an modernen Stoffen, die diesen Farben entspricht. Nächste Woche gibt es dann einen Quilt aus diesen Stoffen...

1 Kommentar:

stufenzumgericht hat gesagt…

Da geht schon beim Betrachten die Sonne auf ;-)
GlG, Martina

.

 
site design by designer blogs