THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

I love the Fassetts so much

Freitag, 16. Februar 2007


This is one of my first projects (May 2004), a simple doubleninepatch I sewed from Fassett fabrics (stripes and flowers). It's bed size.

4 Kommentare:

quiltcontemplation blogspot hat gesagt…

Hi brigitte, I love Kaffe Fasset fabrics also. I saw your blog on the Quiltville comments. Must be so much fun to have your own shop!

Nettie hat gesagt…

I also love Kaffe Fassett. Someday, i'd like to make one of his designs, something simple that shows off the fabrics.

Do you have a picture of your own interpretation of this?

Brigitte hat gesagt…

Dear Nettie, this picture is actually my personal project. Was du siehst, ist meine eigene Arbeit. I designed this quilt and sewed it and than it was published in the German "Patchwork magazine", where readers can order a material kit at my online shop. This is one way of my marketing.

Brigitte hat gesagt…

...und Nettie, klick mal auf das Foto, dann wird es groß und du kannst die Stoffe besser erkennen

.

 
site design by designer blogs